ICC has recently completed important investments on silicone rubber insulated cables, with the installation of a new compound mixer and a new extrusion line at its factory in Bolgare (Bergamo, Italy).
Thanks to the new compound mixer, ICC can guarantee an even higher quality of materials and finished products. The new extrusion line, which joins the 4 already present, will allow to improve delivery times, thanks to the increase in production capacity, and a greater competitiveness of the products.
CHARACTERISTICS OF SILICONE RUBBER INSULATED CABLES
- Resistance to high temperatures
- High degree of flexibility
- Possibility of additional coatings, to guarantee greater mechanical resistance
The ICC silicone cable range includes UL, IMQ HAR and VDE approved products.
- High temperature harnesses
- Lighting technology
- Electric engines
- Radiators / Ovens / Stoves
- Resistance connections
- Domestic appliances
- Ignition circuits